Yokota R/C Racers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For radio control car enthusiasts around Japan and wherever the hobby takes you.

3 posters

Hello! New member stopping in!

Buggy Basher
    Buggy Basher
    Admin
    Admin

Hello! New member stopping in! Empty Re: Hello! New member stopping in!

Post  Buggy Basher Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:09 am

Yeah I live right across from the Taiyo. Definitely let me know if you want to check out my gear. Sorry I haven't been in hear in a long time. There just hasn't been that much activity. I mainly started it as an informational thing cause I couldn't find crap when I got here. I was hoping it would grow...but it never really took off. But there are more than just me and Frank now. Let us know when you want to get out. We definitely do some traveling. We need to hit up Akihabara too. I want to go there. Still haven't been.
    Hotrod
    Hotrod

Post  Hotrod Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:34 pm

Champs is one place we haven't been yet, we went to Spiral Sat night. I was a long time electic tc and offroad guy, just got into 1/8 scale nitro about 5 months ago. I definately like nitro better for off-road. There's just something about the noise and power that makes it more intense. Don't be afraid of the rumors that nitro is harder or hard to tune. I actually think it is less maintenance. Don't have to worry about batteries and turning motors and alot less electronics. I am thinking about getting back into on-road though, but it will be nitro. Buggy Basher lives over there on the west side, I'll tell him your interested maybe he can show you his stuff.
    Jdmpurest
    Jdmpurest

Post  Jdmpurest Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:50 pm

I live in 3003 on the westside. I would have liked to go to that race, next time. I went to rc champ on Saturday in akihabara, I couldn't find super radicon. I bought a yokomo Dmax, I think my next car will be something dirt. I think I'll stick with electric maybe a BD5, I don't have any experience with gas but I'll have to check out some of your cars before I decide. Let me know when I can meet up with some of you guys at the base track or wherever.
    Hotrod
    Hotrod

Post  Hotrod Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:40 am

Hey man how's it going? Sorry I guess nobody has been checking the page. We just went to a race today in Shibukawa, if I had know you where interested you could've come check it out. We have been going all over Tokyo hitting the tracks or just hitting the base track about every weekend. What tower you in?
    Jdmpurest
    Jdmpurest

Hello! New member stopping in! Empty Hello! New member stopping in!

Post  Jdmpurest Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:20 am

Hello! I'm glad I was able to find a YOKOTA rc club finally. I was at the hospital reading my rc magazine and a nice lady with a last name of placencia mention her husband and friends owned this club. So here I am.
    I've always been big into tc's and tc drifting but recently I've been thinking about getting something bigger and dirtier haha. My friend brad is the only other rc guy I know and he has an associated sc10 I was thinking about getting an sc8 or a truggy. I just moved to YOKOTA about 9 months ago and look forward to meeting you guys an heading to some shops and tracks. My name is Trevor and I live in a tower with my wife. Thanks guys

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content